It’s very difficult to find a restaurant when travelling with your kids because they are unfamiliar with the strange food. Look at our suggestions below to find the most suitable one when coming to Thailand.
Helix at EmQuartier
Helix is a new and luxury dining area at EmQuartier. It’s also a great choice for famliy. There are more than 50 counters here. Each counter serves amazing local dishes and has room for cart. Moreover, you can also enjoy artworks and the artificial fountain at the center.
- Opening hours: Monday to Thursday 10 am- 10 pm and Friday to Sunday 10 am- 11 pm.
- Location:BTS station ( Skytrain Phrom Phong).
- Address: 637 Sukhumvit, Bangkok
Benihana serves two most well-known dishes of Japan: sushi and teppanyaki. This restaurant is famous for its giant sushi and the chef makes fun of customer while he is cooking. Your kids will be excited when taking part in cooking show and see cheves.
Jugging the salty vodka and taking the eggs into their hats.
- Opening hours: from 11.30 am to 2.30 pm for lunch and from 6 pm to 10.30 pm for dinner.
- Address: The ground floor Ananatara Riverside resort, Charoennakorn street, Thonburi, Bangkok.
Inspired by Japanese style, this grill restaurant will surprise your children. When you order the dishes in the electric menu, the Robot Samurai Hajime will serve the food for you to cook yourself.
The menu includes some typical grilled dishes with beef, pork, chicken and vegetables. It’s the buffet restaurant and you can eat as much as you want. Therefore you should come here when you are extremely hungry and you can see the robot dancing.
- Opening hours: 11. 30 am to 10 pm ( eating in one hour and forty five minutes).
- Address: Monopoly Park, Rama3 street (between Soi 61 and Soi 63), Bangkok.
Kra- Ton Flying Unicycle Chicken
This unusual name is very suitable for this famous family restaurant at at suturn Bangkok (on the way to the airport). Imagine that the delicious chicken is shot to the staff standing on a bicycle and also deliver to you on the bike, just like the scenes of the Angry bird game.
You and your kids will be impressive for a long time. The restaurant serves Thai typical dishes such as soup, salad and curry but most tourists come for chicken. There is also karaoke here.
- Opening hours: 5 pm to 11 pm
- Address: 99/1 Bangna Trad ( on the way to Suvarnabhum international Airport).
Mr Jones’Orphanage at Siam Center Siam
With the atmosphere like a big doll house, this café is a great destination after shopping at Siam. You can eat the main course at other restaurants at Siam but enjoy the desserts at this warm café. The café is decorated by teddies and dolls.
- Opening hours: 9 am to 10 pm.
- Location: BTS Siam
- Address: 979 Rama 1 street, Pathumwan Bangkok.
Fun Café at Funarium
You shouldn’t look for a good meal at Funarium. Come here if you want your children to play happily in a ball house and you can enjoy some simple Thai and European dishes at Fun Café. The menu is suitable for both children and adults with some favorite dishes such as payaya salad and grilled chicken. The Funarium is for the children under 13 years old.
- Opening hours: 9am to 7 pm
- Address: 111/1 Sukhumvit 26 Bangkok.
The fourth floor Siam Paragon
Siam Paragon is a great place to have meal. The ground floor of this buiding has a ot of food cournters but they are very crowded. Therefore , the fourth floor is a wonderful experience for family. Among counters, you will find one in Thai style with the big dragon, some Japanese counters and an outlet with a lot of seafood.
- Opening hour: 10 am to 10 pm.
- Location: BTS Siam
- Address: 991 Rama 1 street,Puthemwan Bangkok.
Ruan Song Naree restaurant
Ruan Song Naree is a perfect choice for family because of its amazing menu. The staffs speak English and the menu includes traditional Thai dishes and some European dishes.
- Opening hour: from 11 am to the midnight.
- Address: Sukhumvit Soi 337/4-5 Bangkok
For more information about Food and drink, please visit our webiste. If you have questions, feel free to contact us. Share this article if it’s useful for you. Have a nice trip!