Discover a unique hotel from our heritage to contemporary modern design surroundings in the heart of the old city of Bangkok. Nanda Heritage Hotel welcomes you in an atmosphere charmingly, inspired by our ancestor European-style teak house built in 1920.
Faithful to its heritage, Nanda features original teak wood from the old house to live again in many parts of the hotel. Our classic Western Oriental hotel and friendly attentive Thai staff, offer personalized service. An in-house gourmet Thai-Western fusion restaurant, ideal for your escape within a cool private oasis, City of Angels in style.
The mass of the outer black shell responds to the surroundings in height. 6 stories on the busy Wisut Kasat Road to maintain the strong street edge. But dips to 4 levels to complement the shop houses on the side alley. Then drops to 2 levels to frame the view in the courtyard of the community (chumchon).
Situated near Wisut Kasat intersection, Nanda Heritage Hotel is within conveniently reachable distance to Bangkok’s renowned attractions, Grand Palace, Emeral Buddha temple, Wat Pho, Wat Saket, Rajadamnern Boxing Stadium, Giant wing, Tha Phra Athit road and Khao San road just to name a few. This 55 rooms Thailand boutique hotel provides peace and tranquility within the hotel compound, convenience visitation to tourist attractions during the day and a short stroll away to the exciting night life at Khao San road in the late evening.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check in time is 14.00 hours; check out time is 12.00 hours.
2. Both cash and credit card are accepted upon arrival.
3. Cancellation policy: At least 3 days advance notice before the arrival date is required for cancellation free of charge.
4. Child and extra bed:
(1) Children under 11 years old stay free sharing bed with parents without extra bed and without breakfast.
(2) There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
5. Pets are not allowed.