How to get there?
From Pattaya to Bangkok
The second way is to take the boat on Chao Phraya River.
Accommodation in Khao San
Some good hotels in this area:
– D&D Inn Hotel: The price is about 600.000 thousand dong. The hotel offers swimming pool and free breakfast
– Sawasdee House, Chart Guesthouse is about 300.000 thousand dong for a double room. You should book the room near Phrasumen or Khao San to convenient for travelling.
Cuisine in Khao San
Cuisine in Khao San is deserve with many street food. You can see Thai traditional food with reasonable price. Rambuttri street next to Khao San Road is the place where so many delicious food is sold.
The main drink here is beer with many brands such as Chang, Tiger and Leo. The price is about 70 bahts. There are also many types of fruits such as watermelon, mango and durian. The durian here is quite expensive.
Walking around Khao San Road
Khao San Road at night is very busy. There are many bars and restaurants along the street. You can take part in guitar music band at the street or sing with rockers at bars. Khao San Road is busier than Walking Street in Pattaya. If you like quiet, you can come to rooftop bar to listen to acoustic music. The massage service is also available everywhere.
Shopping is an exciting experience here. Unlike shopping centre, you can bargain to buy the things you want. You can choose handmade items or stylish clothes with the price ranging from 100-200 bahts.
You should visit Khao San Road in Songkran festival occurring from April 13th -15th to feel the festive atmosphere here. You also come here in June, July or at the end of the year.
Some notes when visiting Khao San :
– You should follow some rules such as wear casually and not point fingers at other people to avoid troubles.
– If you have any problem with security, you can come to the police station.
– Be aware of people who invite you to participate in their tours.
For more information about Thailand Information, please visit our webiste. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. Share this article if it’s useful for you. Have a nice trip!